India will ban plastic items from manufacturing to sale and use. This plastic ban will come to nationwide act on 1st July 2022. This ban includes importing, stocking, and distributing plastic items. Here is the list of single-use plastic items applicable to this ban.
Here is the list of single-use plastic items that will ban from manufacturing, importing, stocking, distributing, selling, and using in India.
Before that, what are single-use plastic items? The plastic items are used only once and thrown away after that.
- Plastic sticks for Balloons
- Plastic Flags
- Ice Cream Sticks and Candy Sticks
- Plastic Cups, Plates, Spoons, Forks, Knives, and Straws.
- Plastic or PVC Banners less than 100 Microns.
- Earbuds with plastic sticks
- Packing/Wrapping plastic films for sweet boxes,
- Invitation cards
- Cigarette Packets
- Plastic Carry Bags (Banned Already)